Remedial massage course
Massage Therapists perform therapeutic massage and administer body treatments for health, fitness and remedial purposes. The Diploma of Remedial Massage covers the provision of remedial massage treatment to clients with specific needs such as injury management and rehabilitation.
Unlike other providers, at ACMM you are able to specialise in either Sport & Nutrition or Spa & Wellness - our two streams. This allows you to to gain a qualification which will extend your abilities and match your interests and career goals as remedial massage therapist.
- The HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage is recognised by leading massage associations such as ANTA, AAMT and AMT.
- Gaining a nationally recognised qualification is an essential part of gaining professional association membership, which is a necessity if you wish to apply for a health provider number.
- Classes for this course are a mix of theory and practical subjects, and include practical work in our on-site clinic.
- ACMM lecturers, trainers and assessors are experienced practitioners, who ensure that the learning is first hand and authentic to the industry.
- Our smaller classes allow you to really get to know your fellow students and teaching staff.
- Choose the area you wish to specialise in - Sport & Nutrition or Spa & Wellness.
To gain the qualification, you will need to complete all core units PLUS, elective units from one of the following streams:
Upcoming start dates
20th January 2020 | 3rd February 2020
Completion of Year 12
Alternatively, candidates who have not completed Year 12, MUST complete a Language, Literacy & Numeracy test.
Domestic Student Fee: $15,000*
International Student Fee: $15,000
Additional fees for uniform (top and pants), towel kit and textbook.
There are a number of course payment options available. Please click here to view your options.
*VET Student Loans approved course. VET Student Loans will not be approved for students who do not meet eligibility requirements. A VET Student Loan gives rise to a HELP debt that continues to be a debt due to the Commonwealth until it is repaid. Please refer to the Information Page for further details
Full-time study load
2 days a week for 12 months
8 hours per week of home study
Students will have to complete 200 hours in the on site student clinic performing treatments and other clinic duties. These hours will be in addition to the 2 days on-campus for theoretical and practical study.