Myotherapy is the assessment, treatment and management of musculoskeletal conditions, which may cause muscular dysfunction and pain thus affecting movement and mobility.
Myotherapists utilise a range of treatment techniques to restore and maintain the normal integrity of the soft tissue structures (muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia).
Study Myotherapy and learn how to use treatment regimes and clinical orthopedic assessments to develop overall treatment plans. Some of the subjects you will study will include:
- Myofascial Dry Needling
- Exercise Prescription & Rehabilitation
- Advanced Clinical Assessments
Why Choose ACMM?
- Classes for this course are a mix of theory and practical subjects, and include practical work in our brand new on-site clinic.
- ACMM lecturers, trainers and assessors are experienced practitioners, who ensure that the learning is first hand and authentic to the industry.
- Our smaller classes allow you to really get to know your fellow students and teaching staff.
Successful completion of either:
• HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage
• HLT50307 Diploma of Remedial Massage
Domestic Student Fee: $11,000
International Student Fee: $15,000
Additional fees for uniform, towel kit and textbook.
There are a number of course payment options available. Please click here to view your options.
12 month course
2 days a week on-campus (9am - 5pm)
Flexible home study of approximately 8 hours per week
Students will have to complete additional hours in the on site student clinic performing treatments and other clinic duties. These hours will be in addition to the 2 days on-campus for theoretical and practical study.